Terms and Conditions
- To be able to offer a convenient service, you are required to manage your own bookings and payments online using your client portal to book, cancel and receive updates, feedback and pictures via email
- We understand life is complicated sometimes. To be as flexible as possible, we are happy for you to amend and cancel through the client portal. For dog walking, day care and check ups, we ask for 24hrs notice. If you can give us at least 12hrs notice you will avoid a 50% cancellation fee but less than 12hrs notice, you will still be charged in full as by then, all routes have been planned out and appointments allocated to your walker/sitter.
- For pet sitting, we require a 50% upfront holding deposit with the final payment to be settled before or on the start date of each assignment. For cancellations within 30 to 8-days, 20% of the total fee will be retained and the remaining balance refunded. In the unlikely event of cancellations of 7 days or less notice, the 50% deposit is non refundable. Please note, once your pet sitting has been confirmed, any order processed including the consultation and agreement, even with over 30 days’ notice, a 10% fee will still be retained to cover our consultancy and administrative fees.
- easyDogwalker reserves the right to cancel at any time and with immediate effect if your pet does not respond well to the walker/sitter and/or other dogs.
- Services will be invoiced to your email in arrears, at the end of each month. Payment is to be made within 7-days. Statutory interest will be charged at 18.9% on any invoices unpaid after 30 days.
- Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm although we do offer evening and weekend service if booked in advance.
- If you need to get hold of us, you can call us directly on 0207 205 2871.
- Work will be carried out within a reasonable time, care and skill set but easyDogwalker cannot take responsibility for any damage, injury or death at your property while work is carried out.
- Dogs will be towelled down after their walk, however if your dog/s require a shower down this may be taken out of the hour session or charged for. Please advise easyDogwalker if any rooms are not to be accessed ie the bathroom.
- Walkers and sitters will always carry and leave your pets with fresh water. If your pet is not to have treats or has an allergies or nutritional requirements please let us know and state this in your pets notes via your portal.
- To safety transport pets, our vehicles are well ventilated and kitted out following the UK Road Safety Act 2006 and although we carry spares, you will need to provide a harness to meet advised regulations.
- Your walker/sitter will apply personal judgement and cut short a walk if necessary due to extreme weather conditions (i.e a heat wave or storm) or a situation out of their control.
- All pets will undergo a trial period after your initial consultation and before we can commit to long term care of your pet. easyDogwalker reserves the right to cancel services at any time & with immediate effect but we will try our best to give you at least 1 months notice to find an alternative walker/sitter.