Terms and Conditions
- All dogs being walked will undergo a trial period to ensure that they are adequately trained and socialised.
- It is the responsibility of your allocated dog walker and yourself to arrange access to your property and to carry out an initial ‘chemistry meeting’ for you and the walker to discuss your pet/s care, needs and for your dog/s to familiarise themselves with someone new before them letting themselves in for the first time.
- It is recommended all dogs are insured. Although our team of dog walkers have their own insurance, they won’t be liable in the unlikely event of an accident or emergency unless you believe they were acting negligently.
- Work will be carried out within a reasonable time, care and skill set but easyDogwalker cannot take responsibility for any damage, injury or death at your property while work is carried out.
- The walker will apply personal judgement and cut short a walk if necessary due to extreme weather conditions (i.e., a heat wave or storm) or a situation out of their control.
- You can manage your bookings online. Using a smart phone from your own account you can monitor and receive updates and pictures from our dog walkers and pet sitters.
- easyDogwalker reserves the right to cancel at any time & with immediate effect if the dog does not respond well to the walker and/or other dogs.
- Dogs will be towelled down after their walk, however if your dog/s require a shower down this may be taken out of the hour session or charged for. Please advise easyDogwalker if any rooms are not to be accessed ie the bathroom.
- Services will be invoiced to your email at the end of each working month. Payment is to be made within 7-days. £5 will be charged for each late or missed payment.
- We understand life is complicated sometimes and to be as flexible as possible we are happy to amend and cancel bookings at your request. For dog walking and check ins, a minimum of 12-hours notice is required for any cancellation once confirmed otherwise you will still be charged in full. Ideally we ask for 24-hours notice.
- For pet sitting, we require a 50% upfront deposit with the final payment to be settled before or on the start date of each assignment. For cancellations within 30 to 8-days 10% of the total fee will be retained and the balance refunded. For cancellations of 7 days or less notice, 50% of the total fee will be retained. The retained funds are to cover loss of earnings, administration and consultancy fees.
- Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm although we do offer evening and weekend service if booked in advance. If you need to get hold of us, you can call us directly on 0207 205 2871